A mincemeat delicacy for all occasions
- Mixing Bowl
- Frying Spoon
- ½ Kg Mince meat
- 1 Cup Channa Dal
- ½ tsp Garam Masala
- 1 inch Ginger
- 4-5 Garlic
- 1 Onion
- 4-5 Green Chilies
- 1 Potato Boiled and Mashed)
- ½ Lime
- Salt to taste
- ½ tsp Chilli Powder
- ¼ tsp Pepper Powder
- 3 Eggs
- Oil for Frying
- Wash the mincemeat and drain out the water.
- Wash and soak dal for an hour.
- Finely chop the green chilies, ginger, garlic, onion and coriander leaves.
- Mix the dal and mincemeat and add green chilies, ginger, onion, salt, pepper, garlic, garam masala, ½ cup water and cook it till the dal and mincemeat are cooked and are dried up completely.
- Grind this mixture and add coriander leaves, potato, lime juice and adjust the seasoning.
- Separate the yolks from the whites and add the yolks to the mincemeat and mix it well.
- Divide the mixture into 12-15 balls. Roll the balls in oval shaped kebabs.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry the kebabs till golden brown.
- Serve hot with sweet and sour chili sauce or mint-coriander chutney.